Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gift Tags

Although I have not posted any paper crafts, I would classify myself as a paper crafter.  I make cards, dabble in scrapbooking and try to create fun projects with paper.  So when it comes to gift tags that is right up my ally.  But, this year I wanted to be different, I didn't want to spend 10 minutes on one gift tag.  I wanted something that I could complete in one nap time.  My neighbor Nikki (who has been crafting obessed herself these past few weeks) inspired my tag idea by making gift tags with leftover scrabble pieces.  Now I didn't have scrabble pieces and I wasn't going to buy the game just to make tags, but I did have a bag of little letter beads that I accidentally purchased a few months back thinking there would be numbers in it.














I also had straight pins and some other beads, so I started spelling out the names I needed and I happen to have enough letters for everyone.  For names that were too long for straight pins I used memory wire that I happened to have on hand as well.















The best part of all making these tags was when Tyson (my three year old) was surveying all the gifts and he said with excitement "This one is for me see T-Y-S-O-N, that spells Tyson!"

I would love to see your tags too! So Tag your it! Happy Crafting ~Breanne

No comments:

Post a Comment