Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Welcome Back! My family and I took a mini vacation after the 4th of July and now that we are back and settled in I wanted to share the card I made my hubby for our anniversary. July 3rd marked our 8th year of marriage (together 11.5 years). We agreed that we would not get one another gifts this year since we were leaving for a mini vacation with our kiddos two days later, but that didn't mean I couldn't make him a card and write about just how much I loved him inside. Without any further ado here is the card I LOVE!





I used quite a bit of Stampin' Up materials. The paper I used was Lucky Limeade for the base and the mini banner as well as Basic Grey, Tempting Turquoise and Cherry Cobbler.  I also used Framelits-Apothecary Accents, the mini heart punch, the woodgrain background stamp, and Rhinestones from Stampin' Up. The wood letters are from Studio Calico, the grey twine was recycled from a gift I had received from a dear friend (thanks Carissa), the date stamp was from Dearlizzy and,  glossy accents was the last touch I needed on the heart. I love the layout of the card and in fact I have repeated the layout for a baby card and I love it as well.  I hope that you have found some inspiration in this card to get yourself crafting!  Oh and there is the baby waking from his nap, happy crafting my friends. Until next nap time....-Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment